Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Desktop computers and personal laptops are available for student use while in the library.
You MUST have your ID card EVERY TIME you use a computer in the library (Except when you’re in the library with a teacher).
Desktops: Post your ID on the monitor clip each time you use a computer.
Laptops: Turn in your ID to check out a laptop.
LAPTOP CHECKOUT POLICIES
STUDY ROOM RESERVATIONS
LIBRARY BOOK CHECKOUT POLICIES:
Our BOOK Collection consists of Reference and circulating collections, Fiction, Nonfiction, 92-Biographies, Story Collection, Foreign Language Collection-----Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Encyclopedias
MAGAZINES: Current Magazines in binders are for library use only and not to be checked out. Older Magazines are also available for your use in the library.
PAMPHLET FILES: Miscellaneous items on subjects, people, countries and states.
You MUST have your ID card EVERY TIME you check out materials.
- You may checkout up to 6 items total: ONE per subject.
- Fines: If you owe more than $10.00 in book fees, you will not be allowed to check out books until you pay off your balance.
- Loan period of FIFTEEN OPEN-LIBRARY DAYS. Books may be renewed as long as no other students have requested the book(s)
- Late fees and check out restrictions may apply if you don’t return your books
- DO NOT check out books for another student.
- DO NOT leave library books in your locker overnight or on weekends
- You are responsible for lost books.