To apply for a Student Parking Permit, click HERE
Parking passes will be distributed to seniors and juniors in good standing academically and with school attendance.
In order to obtain a Parking Permit, you must be able to present:
- Valid California Driver’s License (or Learner's Permit)
- Valid vehicle registration
- Proof of insurance
Students who have been permitted to drive to school must use the Student Lot located on Francisquito Ave. Students are NOT to move cars, retrieve items from his/her cars, or leave campus during normal school hours. Double parking is prohibited.
Caution is to be exercised at all times when driving in and out of the parking lot. Be aware of pedestrians at all times. Park at your own risk; school district assumes no liability.
The school parking lots are patrolled by Baldwin Park City Police Department. Violation of these rules may result in the removal of the vehicle from campus, citation by the Police Department, or further disciplinary action.
The following rules will be enforced and citations will be issued as appropriate:
- Parking Permit must be displayed by hanging on the rear view mirror.
- All vehicles must be PROPERLY parked in the stalls.
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour in the parking lot.
- There is no speeding or reckless driving.